Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/10/2008

Putting Your Balls Out on the Internet

We've been amazed and delighted by the responses to the post about my little Christmas tree and all the stories that go with its collection of ornaments. Over and over again, people have told us how touched they were by the sharing of such "intimacy."

Wow!

It is so neat that people appreciated all my little stories. I am somehow drawn to the sense of connectedness that springs up from that bit of sharing of family traditions and stories... the "meaning of trinkets."

I do have to say, though, that we've laughed about it all a bit -- especially about the sense that this particular post somehow shares "deep intimacy." After all, you all have been privy to pictures of my naked hide, my loopiest moments, my deepest fears, my grief, my anger, and my worst failings. You've been right there for fistings and spankings and you've shared the ups and downs of my spectacularly erratic sexual responses. And, after all of that, you all feel like stories about a few Christmas ornaments constitutes deep intimacy?

Alright then... if I'd known, I'd have put my "balls" out on the Internet a long time ago :-D

swan

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:02 AM

    Tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a fab pic. I wonder if I can get anyone I know to pose like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. swan, we really don't need to see your balls, we are perfectly aware that you have them.
    It's the silly soft little things that you share that makes for real intimacy.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. what a great post swan !! after a long day in the salt mines.. it did my heart good to laugh

    and yeah .. that is SOME picture you found !!

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...I think that its true that the silly soft things feel very intimate. But for me its the whole picture that brings intimacy into a conversation within a blog or a circle sitting around talking. Its the whole thing. The hard and the soft that makes for a sense of open heart.

    Jay's right. That's a great picture. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mean to tell Me that your Master allows you to decorate His tree this way??

    Would never happen over at My place...

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.