Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/28/2008

Toy Collection Report #5

Finally.

We finished up, this morning, going through all that group of Hanson paddles that I wrote about here. The last one was the very heaviest, wooden one. I think He settled for about 10 smacks with it, at the very end of a session. It really was sort of perfunctory -- enough to say we'd done it, but He was clear He doesn't like using those very heavy paddles. He called it a "club."

It has taken a good bit of time to get through all of them. Between His schedule, the multitude of challenges that health presents us with these days, and His awareness of the sheer intensity of some of those paddles, He has spread the paddlings out over some significant time. Intellectually, I know that has been a very good thing, and I am grateful -- although the emotional impact of having all those impending paddlings hanging has been enormous...
Whatever. It is done. There are no more Hanson paddles for me to introduce. I'll continue to encounter the evil critters, on a regular basis, but for now, we've done the "tour."

swan

2 comments:

  1. I remember not too long ago that you were feeling really lonely for some play and some significant attention from Tom. Do you think that this series of toy reports has brought you that attention you were craving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure what this series is doing. There seems to me to be a LOT that has happened around what, to me in the beginning, seemed like a kind of prosaic reporting on our collection without a whole lot of drama attached to it. I think my initial thought was that I usually report sessions as "He used the paddle, strap, and cane..." without much explication or detailing of those specific implements. And, I knew we'd put up pictures of great piles of toys -- all in a heap. I just thought it might be interesting to some to see the various "goodies" individually.

    I really never anticipated what has evolved in terms of the subsequent sessions and then reports of that. That bit was "added on" to my conceptualization by Himself.

    As for getting me the attention that I crave, I've come to understand that SM attention waxes and wanes with the vagaries of our lives. It is the reality. I try not to attach too much significance to what that means. It is what it is.

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.