Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/22/2008

Toy Collection #6


I've got nothing to report about all the Hanson paddles, so let's just move on.


This is the "dragon" paddle. It is, in my view, the very best of paddles. It is a beautiful, decorated, leather piece, purchased years ago from an E-bay auction. The hand-painted dragon is embossed into the surface. There was a time, when this paddle was new, that my then-husband would attempt to create dragon impressions on my ass. That never really worked, but this paddle remains one of my favorite implements. It is both sensuous and lovely. To me, that "lovely" bit is somehow important or significant, although obviously, I don't get to see it much in action.


Nowadays, the dragon paddle languishes, neglected, at the bottom of the trunk where we keep the toys we hardly ever use. When I mention it, Master just snickers. It doesn't seem like a paddle to Him...
swan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:59 AM

    It's beautiful. Since you love it so, I hope this follows the usual pattern of post-n-spank so you get that rare pleasure. Maybe for a treat it will. Especially after that amazing compliment that was just delivered. What a wonderful thing to have your master so proud of you, and to have him compliment you so publicly and specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Lovely. I have a favorite leather paddle too. It was the first implement we ever had. Although it is worn and Grant is not much impressed with its usefulness, it makes me feel good in all kind of ways when he will use it. A matter of the heart. I hope yours gets used soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leather paddles. They have just the right sting that makes spankings feel amazing. *grins* Its really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.