Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/01/2008

Toy Collection #3

Going forward, here's another paddle that was originally intended as a toy. This one is from a popular game from the 1950's and 1960's -- Jokari. As far as I know, like the Cracker Barrel paddle, these paddles are no longer being manufactured or sold by the original company. I think ours may have come from E-Bay.


It is a very big, very heavy, very not subtle paddle. ItalicIf there is something "interesting" about this particular paddle, it would be in the sort of antique-y, folk craft image it carries. I didn't like it when He first bought it. I don't like it. It is simply mean.


But, here it is. Done.


swan

3 comments:

  1. this is not relevant to your post but I am wondering if anyone knows what happened to kaya's blog? I get some squid hosting page

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATE that paddle!!

    Luckily for me, MJ doesn't seem to like it much either! It hasn't made an appearance in quite sometime. It was one of the first toys he acquired that made it crystal clear to me that i strongly prefer things that have spring instead of go thud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ's slave -- I would "prefer" leather... floggers are good. But He is very partial to paddles. Luckily, this is not one that gets used much.

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.