Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/01/2008

Something Fun

This one came in my email box from my darling daughter. It made me smile. Maybe it can do the same for those who come this way...


"sick of angel emails? Ok BE HONEST...how many of you REALLY ENJOY getting little angel love notes from every person in your address book? You know the ones with 'I love you so... here's an angel... and some mushy poem crap.... ' And like the cute wasn't bad enough, they then THREATEN you with bad luck if you don't send it on to others and back to them to prove you read the email! A vicious tactic! So here's my version:


Take the fairy dust: =
Add it to one of those angels

And PHOOF!!!!....

He's good luck because he probably made you smile. When you're finished trying to see up his loincloth, (AND YOU JUST LOOKED AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU??), why not forward this ANGEL on to all the others folks you know who could use a day brightener?"
swan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Lol......now, I wouldn't mind ruffling his feathers!!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:06 AM

    I only looked AFTER you suggested it. Boring. So there.

    But it did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked SEVERAL times!!!!

    Yummy!

    T

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.