Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/13/2008

Toy Collection Report #4

I need to make some report on the session with the Law Paddle. It was this morning, and the pattern has been established -- write about it, get spanked with it, come back here and tell you all about it.

Except I've looked at my screen off and on all day, and I can't think what to say about it. If I tell you that it hurt, that probably won't be a huge surprise, or even news. That seems like a sort of "DUH" kind of statement.

He says I did fine. He says that my skin held up well. He told me that my butt looked wonderful afterwards -- hot and pink but not broken, bruised or welted. He loved it.

I don't think I can speak to the question asked earlier about whether lexan stings worse than wood. It is just different. I think today, I was more challenged by the power of the blows than I was by the material itself. I felt like He was hitting really hard. I felt like He was pounding into my bones. At some point, my mind flashed to the idea that maybe my pelvis might break -- and then He'd be sorry. Sigh... just like when I was a kid: "they'll be sorry when I'm dead..."

It is just silly. I know, logically, that He isn't going to do me physical harm. After all, I have padding over my pelvis -- as He was so quick to assure me. Blech.

Anyway, stand by for more bits and pieces of the toy collection -- we are nowhere near done with the paddle part of the collection. Got to get through all of those before I can turn to something easier...

swan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    You may not think you're speaking to the question, but you have a way of putting the mind to paper that really does address where we are in the moment. It's a lot more informative than you might think. Between you and Tom, I've been helped...and intrigued. I bet I'll be sorry, but that's part of the game. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.