Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/05/2005

And Good Grief! Here's Another One!!!

A Meme From Searabbit (but, I got it from jewels, too)

1. Were you named after anyone? My middle name comes from my maternal grandmother. My parents modified it a bit so it isn't quite as old-fashioned sounding as it might have been. Unfortunately, I don't think they ever tried saying my whole name out loud. You can't say the thing together without spitting -- too many "s's" and "z's" together for the average human being to manage. When I married and dumped that "maiden" name, life got a little easier from that standpoint.

2. When did you last cry? This morning when my too-tall frame didn't fit gracefully into the stocks yet again -- a continual disappointment to me...

3. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast beef piled up way high with horseraddish and lots of good cheese and... Oh. Sorry. Just the meat. Right.

4. what is your most embarrasing cd? Not sure I have one. I don't buy music that I don't love.

5. Where is your second home? No second home. My only home is where we are all together.

6. Do you trust others too easily? Hell no!

7. what was your favorite toy as a child? Toy? I had a secret treasure box though...

8. would you bungee jump? I am terrified of heights. I don't jump off of anything.

9. Do you think you are strong? Yes.

10. What are your favorite colors? Red, green, brown, blue

11. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I get scared and I get myself all tangled up in my head.

12. Who do you miss the most? my kids.

13. What was the last thing you ate? shredded wheat and bannana and yogurt

14. If you were a crayon, which color would you be? blue-green

15. What is the weather out right now? pale sun and warm with a light breeze

16. Last person you talked to on the phone? Master

17. Do you wear contacts? No

18. Last movie you watched? Something called Julia with Jane Fonda

19. Favorite day of the year? The day that school is out -- and the day that school starts (for different reasons).

20. Where would you want to go on your next vacation? away

21. Favorite smells? citrus and sage (yankee candles), Thanksgiving dinner cooking, the way it smells when I snuggle into Master's chest

22. What's the furthest you've been away from home? Probably Hawaii or maybe Cancun, Mexico... not sure. Partly depends on what you define as "home."

I won't tag you, but if you want to play, go for it...

swan

1 comment:

  1. Need a spankin? I'm sure that won't be any problem at all...

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.