Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/02/2005

Everything is Changed

Following my bridges, I've come out into the daylight in ways that have me just a little dazzled.

I feel.

Everything.

Wide open.

I am softer. Smilier.

He touches me and all the responses that have been so long asleep -- or (I feared) worse -- are there wide awake and alive.

Not just that, but I seem open to everything else.

The sky is bluer. The breezes are fresher. The autumn leaves are brighter and crunchier underfoot. The children are somehow more delightful. My energy is higher.

I can feel myself on the verge of falling in love with... Oh my...

It was a long time in the dark.

Good to be out here in the light again. Perhaps, I am a bit drunk on it all...

Maybe?

swan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:11 PM

    So another journey starts swan, hopefully a more joyful stage.
    You are recharged by your inward journey, may your growth continue.
    Hugs. :-)
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.