Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/12/2005

Our side of "The Thang"

I've just read Jewel's interesting account of our relationship over the last few months. It's well contrived and I'm sure many of those who relate to them will accept it. They are very good at getting people to believe in them. They are the best I've seen in that regard.

About half of what she said was true. The other half was spin and fantasy. The fact is too, that Jewels sought me out. I didn't go looking for her. She initiated all of this from the start and ended it as precipitously.

Then there is THE PICTURE. I can only say that Jewels and I discussed our play extensively for weeks before we played. What she has recounted this evening of what she expressed to me about her desires for our SM play is false. She was continuously telling me that what she wanted was my highest end play. She referred to it as "anarchistic SM." She wanted whatever my energy might take us to no matter how severe. Beyond that we discussed specifically what I proposed to do that night immediately before we played, and she consented. In fact her account of that weekend's events on her Blog, chronicled that fact, as well as the fact that this was the result of a weekend of extensive play sessions. Loki talked about how stimulated he was by Jewel's play as he listened in the next room. T was present too for our first session. We all actually played Sunday together. Everyone bottomed at one point except T. This was not some sort of non-consensual abuse.

It is interesting that when she returned from her visit here she posted this same picture for a couple of days on their Blog triumphally; entitled it The Heretic's Work accompanying a glowing account of the weekend. Now it's posted as an example of how abusive we were:) These folks are very good.

Her statements about sue are false. Sue did, in fact, become quite comfortable, in recent weeks, with Jewel's and my relationship. Jewels was expressing a strong desire for she and I to become sexual. sue had gone to the extent of inviting her to join us in our bed. It was interesting that when sue was miserable about Jewels and my relationship early on, Jewels was ever more passionate. As sue became increasingly comfortable, Jewels was increasingly more detached.

It's been interesting today. We've gotten email from others who feel that they have been treated similarly and hurt similarly by these two. They also are unwilling to do anything but express their support for us on Blog and in email. They are unwilling to speak out for fear of losing friends or causing rifts, etc.

I'm not going to do a rehash of our relationship and do a he said she said.

These folks are good. They set us up, sucked us in, led us on and then made the perfect sting. I believe the outcome of this was planned from the start. They are educated, smooth, and seemingly passionately honest and caring.

You don't need to judge anyone if you don't want to, or if you do, quite frankly your judgment of us one way or another is not anything we really care about.

Just be informed and make wise decisions who you let into your life. I wish we had.

All the best:)

Tom

To be loved is fortunate. To be hated is to achieve distinction.

7 comments:

  1. I for one am shocked by "the picture" it doesn't seem like someone who was in their first meet with someone would do, no matter the consent. Surely not to someone who repeatedly said they are not a masochist. I don't know the story , but that picture haunts me and frankly, I may give up my D/s desires based on seeing that.

    Seeing that picture, in the mindset I have now... with my Master leaving me.... I think I would rather live my life alone than deal with all of this pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop looking at that picture. I have been caned, paddled, the whole nine and never looked like that. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A PERSON... is all that goes through my head. Someone that came to meet you ONCE? Perhaps if she was a masochist, and like it I could understand. But how could you do that to a person?

    I thought that Swan was someone I should look up to, try to emulate... but if this is what her Master does.. maybe I am wrong.

    Maybe this whole lifestlye is not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'nilla,
    people respond differently. Jewels was definitely a "bruiser" but too, she was playing at the levels she requested.

    If your need for this lfiestyle is transigent enough that seeing a picture of the results of some, admittedly very high end play, is enough to cause you to question your orientation.............I'd suggest you should not only question going forward as a BDSM'er, but that you decide you aren't a BDSM oriented person at all. You certainly don't have to play at this level to have this orientation, but if seeing the play of others has you this squicked......you are likely trying to create something that isn't really you.

    Maybe the Presbyterian Church Choir up the street would be a good match for you:)After all you are 'nilla.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I slept last night for the first time since this happened, and feel more like life is going to have to be moved forward.

    To clarify, the deleted posts here were comments t and swan made last night that I felt were redundant and excessive. I asked swan to delete them and she did. Thinking back now I likely should have let them go. If I'd listened to the two of them in the first place this would never have happened.

    I/we won't be interacting with Loki or Jewels here or anywhere else. He can only post here because I don't know how to block that option as we have all the other communications media they might use to be in contact with us.

    Drawing a line and moving to whatever the next chapter is......

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. God I still feel like a bomb went off in the middle of me. Why am I still doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Grow up you big old freak. You got rejected. It's plain and simple. I hate it when the dumpee tries to see the point and validate themselves. It's pathetic.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.