Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/05/2005

Because jewels Crabbed about this... 3 things Meme (sheesh):

Three things you like about yourself: my "heart", my eyes, my sense of adventure

Three things you don't like about yourself: my fears, my tendency to judge, my ability to get myself "tangled up" emotionally

Three things that scare you: dark, heights, stupid people with too much power

Three of your everyday essentials: kids, hugs, Master

Three things you are wearing right now: fleece jammies, warm slippers, BDSM logo

Three of your favorite songs: Noble Heart (Jack Gladstone), Something in the Way She Moves (James Taylor), I Feel the Earth Move (Carole King)

Three things you want in a relationship: Honesty, Power, Love

Three things that turn you on: Control, energy, touching

Three things that turn you off: Stupid games, arrogance, bullshit

Two truths and a lie: I'm feeling relaxed, I hate these stupid meme things, I'm looking forward to Parent-Teacher conferences this week :-P

Three things you can't live without: Master, T, snuggly clothes

Three places you want to go on vacation: Glacier National Park, Australia, The places Master talks about showing me

Three things you just can't do: jump from high places, tolerate stupid people, dance

Three kids names: Mellyora, Mammanowantum, Caleb

Three things you want to do before you die: Tour Europe, see a society that doesn't care how people choose to love, know my grandchildren

Three of your favorite musicians: see above

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: furriness, strength, warmth

Three of your favorite hobbies: spiritual backpacking, travel, weird "out there" mathematics

Three things you really want to do badly: vacuumn my carpets, shower, take a trip

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: midwife, attorney, retiree

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: like mysweatshirts, happy out in a tent in the mountains, enjoy football and baseball

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: like my girlie clothes, I cry way too easily, love a nice hot bath with bubbles

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: I hate these, why would I stick someone else with doing it???

There! Happy, jewels? Giggle.

swan

1 comment:

  1. oh boyo....you ARE cruzin'....

    1 my sense of humor, sense of heart, ability to care

    2 "fluffiness", cry at WORSE times, needing glasses.

    3 snakes, heights, losing people

    4 morning snuggles, Diet Dew, cats

    5 wedding ring, collar,BDSM t-shirt

    6 "Sleep", Melissa Ethridge - "Who Wants to Live Forever", Queen - "Ava Maria" sung by my Dad.

    7 Love, Respect, Honesty

    8 emotional strength, caring heart, intelligence

    9 stoopidness, mean people, emotionally clingy people.

    10 I am 5'2" tall, weigh 95 pounds, and Jewels is gonna get a spankin'!

    11 anywhere there are trees, mountains, and water.

    12 touch the ceiling when standing on the floor, or even a kitchen chair - stand to see kids cry - tolerate mean people.

    13 Nicole - Lawrence - Jonathon

    14 Live forever, pack the "Trail" again, live as a family in public.

    15 Metallica, Melissa Ethridge, 3 Tenors

    16 hair, eyes, forehead scar

    17 wash my kitchen light, get rid of the extra couch, VACATION

    18 teacher, theatre director, actor

    19 most comfy in sweats, love basketball, like all things outdoors.

    20 hot baths with books-no bubbles, I am a nurturer, yea...that cry thing, again.

    21 Past this to?? I don't hate anyone THAT much....But I DO see spankings in Jewel's future...I must be psychic!

    T

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.