Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/26/2009

Friendship Bloggers

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.”



That is the wording of the "friendship blogger" award that is being passed around these days. Morningstar and kaya, two of my favorite reads / friends, have awarded this to me, and I am humbled... I don't know that I am entirely deserving of such glowing praise, but I am sincerely grateful for the friendship that inspired the award. Thank you, both!



The "rules" say that I'm supposed to pass it on to others who haven't been given the award. I'm not sure if I actually know who has and hasn't had this honor at this point, but here is a list of people who have been good friends to us. Their friendship has been a great gift in my life and in the life of our family:

Tangerine
Greenwoman
Her and him
Destiny and chance
danae
Alice
Melon Wars
M:e

And I'm in agreement with kaya: eight is not enough!

swan

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:32 PM

    Swan,

    I just wanted to reach out and say Hi. I've read your comments over on Kaya's blog and on Finding Sara's blog and I think you are one of the kindest, down-to-earth, logical, and well spoken people I've ever read. You always make so much sense and I've learned a lot from you.

    ~hugs
    junebug

    (anon1@ymail.com - I know it is a hokey kind of address, but Sir set this one up for me and I'm not allowed to use any other on the web. My apologies.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:35 PM

    Thank you for the nomination lovely one...I'm deeply touched.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mentions, and of course you deserved your nod as well! And no, eight isn't enough... of anything, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. What a golden gift on a very grayish day...

    Some quotes from The Little Prince that made me think of "vous"...

    About Herons patiently explaining things over and over to a puzzled Tangerine...

    "Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them."

    Tangerine maybe getting the slave thing...

    “If you tame me, it will be as if the sun came to shine on my life.”

    and

    “You have hair like the color of gold. Think how wonderful that will be when you have tamed me! The grain, which is also golden, will bring me back the thought of you. And I shall love to listen to the wind in the wheat…”

    Thank you for being so open....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Swan. I began reading here as a newbie and though there were many things I just didn't "get" your honesty and openess kept me coming back. Over the past year, I "get it" much more. I also find that many things that weren't "my cup of tea" have come to hold an appeal and desire for me. The willingness of your family to share your lives with us, has touched many people. I am sure that even those who disagree or don't understand are given something to think about by reading here.
    My love and respect, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't beleive I made the list! I'm somewhat speechless. Thank you - I am truly flattered. I bet some of your readers will be surprised to find themselves at my tame little cancer blog!

    I just want to say that your writing is so noble and gallant. And there is something uncommon and very wonderful about you. I'm glad I've had the opportunity to learn just a little bit about you and your family.

    jojo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! So very nice of you!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.