Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/14/2009

Going Steady

Going Steady
Valentine, O, Valentine,
I'll be your love and you'll be mine.
We'll care for each other, rain or fine,
and in 90 years we'll be 99.
~Ian Serraillier~

There you go -- a poem I found, written by someone that I am guessing might be very young... But, here, this day, I think it fits with the festive day, when we get to celebrate those we love...
Here are my loves, celebrating with a festive breakfast -- fruit bouquet by T :-)

I hope you've got someone (or someones) that you are happy to care for and be cared for by, rain or fine, until we are all 99...
swan

3 comments:

  1. clever T - that is a great fruit bouquet !!!

    were those chocolate covered strawberries i saw??? yummmm


    hope you all had a wonderful loving Valentine's day

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:48 PM

    Happy Valentines Day Heron Clan.
    A gorgeous way to celebrate the day; a beautiful bouquet!
    And a lovely poem too.
    Take care
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:33 AM

    love the fruit bouquet t. i have seen them but didn't like the idea of fruit handled so much by someone i didn't know. it didn't occur to me i could make one myself.

    and the 2 of you are glowing!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.