Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/24/2009

Something New

This is really a housekeeping post. Just to keep our readers aware of a structural change here. Some of you may have already noticed. We've set up a separate blog to try and capture the journey that our family is beginning into the world of bariatric surgery and post-surgical life. We are full of hopes and fears, worries and what-ifs, plans and dreams. Some of it will inevitably show up right here, but for those of you who are not interested in that part of our lives, we'll make some effort to corral most of it -- over there at Herons Transforming.



swan

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Good luck to you all!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Tried to leave a comment on both yours and T's postings, but for some reason the word verification wouldn't get past 'loading', so I'll leave my comment here instead.

    I smiled when T said 'you ain't seen nuthin' yet!' cos we're going to see less and less as time goes on!!

    We're going to be cheering you on all the way through this journey. I think the new blog is a great way to not only record that journey, but to give each of you support should you need it.

    love and hugs to you, T and Tom. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful that you guys are willing to share your journey with us! I for one find it fascinating and have put on my flippy skirt, got my pom poms and am CHEERING loudly. You guys are going to do SO well... you won't know yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:49 AM

    Hello to all
    I just recently found your blog the other day and thought I would stop in say hello and introduce myself and my slave.
    I am Master JB and my slave is butterfly.I have only had time to read a few of your past blogs.But I hope to get caught up soon.I want to wish ya'll the very best with the surgery's and will be following your other blog as well.
    Master JB

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.