Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

7/26/2009

Anniversary: Swan's and my M/s: Cutting Day

Seven years ago tomorrow swan and I had a seminal moment in our lives. It was about a month and 3/4 after she had complied with my demand to leave her life and family in Denver and relocate to live next door to me in our shared home. She had come to feel that being my slave was not a new commitment that she was ready to undertake, but that her "belonging" to me as my slave was an expression of the reality of the relationship and energy between us. I wanted her very much as mine, and too felt that we had in fact been M/s for a significant time. I felt it was time to recognize our reality.

This culminated July 27, 2002 in my cutting my initials in her left shoulder. I can do no better describing this than this post from 2005 in which swan described her (and our) experience.

Key aspects of this experience which have been for us as much the key ritualization of our relationship, as much as the wedding of any man and woman has ever been, were the profound belief both of us experienced in that moment that her cutting was not something that I imposed on her flesh with a blade, but was the releasing of her essence from her soul. I did not mark her but released her essence to be evident on her skin.

I have thought about this mysterious dynamic the last couple of days as we approached this important commemoration. This has been a weekend of intense spankings. In line with our recent fascination with spanking in the over the knee position (otk), she has been mine for over the knee both Saturday morning and today. Yesterday (Saturday) she had one of the more intense and lasting spankings she has had for some time. It began with a good bit of hand spanking and sensual play interspersed with more intense spanking. As has been the case since we've rediscovered otk we used a number of implements we had not played with for a long time. We were not long through her spanking before it was clear she was "gone," into an altered consciousness state, far subspace. I then moved into very intense severity in terms of her spanking. We ended with 100 good smacks with the dread anniversary paddle. While she was clear that her bottom had undergone a huge amount of punishment during her spanking, she was flying and happy. We then had some wonderful love making (although brief...after being on the brink for so long I came in no time at all...she jokes that she always knew fucking a 16 year old was going to be like this:)

As we talked about this while we recovered swan described her internal experience which sounded classically hallucinogenic. She had seen colors, flashes, heard auditory hallucinations,
and perceived the "committee members of her personality" debating which were the appropriate ways to interpret her experiences. I had not imposed a spanking upon her. I had released her internal reality to be expressed in our external world.

Today's spanking didn't have the same "magic." She was very tender from all of yesterday's spanking. Even simple hand spanking had her writhing and ouching and the application of more intense implements even with good periods of sensual play interspersed, left her crying and pleading for it to end. She was a well spanked "little girl" by the time I held her before we headed back to our bed.

It is synchronicity that this experience has coincided with our seventh anniversary of the cutting.

swan, I love you and your being my slave. I love your belonging to me even more greatly because it is in the context of, and greatly added to, by the love we both have for my teresa as well.

Below is a picture of the cutting today. It plainly symbolizes my possession of swan today as it did in 2002 when it was fresh.

All the best,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

3 comments:

  1. Sir and i are sending you both "Happy Anniversary" wishes :):)

    May you both enjoy many more years together :)

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your anniversary; and 7 is such a mystical number too so this makes this anniversary even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!
    And also the new pic of the three of you is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.