Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

1/04/2006

Playing Dress Up

Some of these pictures are really awful. I was messing around trying to figure out how the self timer on the camera works. And trying to amuse myself, since I am not allowed to do anything much at all... Certainly nothing useful or fun.

So spent some time playing dress up and goofing with the camera, but of course you never know when the darn thing is going to snap the picture -- and I never was the most photogenic critter...

Anyway, here I am in my pretty, new, after surgery nighty... Thanks family!



This is one of those little, summer short skirts that are fun to wear. Light and comfortable and sure to get some looks out and around conservative Cincinnati... Nevermind the dumb look -- that is a camera thing.








I bought this dress for Christmas last year. It was pure indulgence and an absolute thrill when I realized I could actually get my body into this size 10 column of red velvet!!! Now the number of places that a person can practically speaking wear such a get up are essentially zero, but I've got it should the occasion arise!







And yes, this is me in my "biker babe" leathers. They are mine and they are leather and I have actually worn them on the back of a bike (although that was in another life). And no, even though I look stoned in this picture, I'm not. That is another camera stupidness. Pay no attention to the face. This is a dress up thing, remember?

Figure the whole thing is a silly, girly, therapeutic shot at feeling better.

That's what happens when you leave me here all alone, unsupervised and bored half out of my mind. Good grief, three more weeks of this? I will likely run away and join the circus!!!

swan

10 comments:

  1. Ww all knew you were beautiful long before you posted pictures.. now you've confirmed the outside is just as beautiful as the inside. I'm glad to see you're doing something positive too, proving to yourself that you are still every bit as feminine and desirable now as you were a week ago! Wish I lived a little closer, I'd ditch the jobhunting for one day and offer to meet you somewhere for a cuppa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ww = Wow (hard to type while you're stuffing your face with salad hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:04 PM

    I'll second what Taylor said.
    You ARE beautiful, it's great to put a face to the thoughts, thanks for the pictures.
    Hugs :-)
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 PM

    You are so remarkably beautiful. Oh, and the clothes are nice too. ;)

    magdala~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm.. Swan.

    Fancy dress makes the occasion, really.. Nothing stops you from Arranging matters so that you get to wear that fancy dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure now you can understand our incredulity at our swan's ever suggesting that she is ever anything but a beautiful and totally desirable woman. She is the personification of the 50 is the new 30 slogan.

    It's wonderful to see you feeling better and better each day.

    I love you so much sweetie, and I'm so pround you're.......

    Mine always and all ways:)

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww shucks! Just goofing around, everyone. But thank you!

    Searabbit -- play if you like... just make sure you are to bed on time. No getting on trouble on my account!

    You are all sweet.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Swan, yes I like your writing and pop in every so often to read but putting pictures up is super super brave. I am impressed. You are very pretty and courageous. Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! And playing dress up is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gabriella, everything about this is either brave or foolhardy, depending on how you want to look at it. The pictures are silly really -- nothing all that wild about any of them, and they made me feel better on a day when I was down. If someone is going to track me down and "out" me, the pictures aren't going to significantly increase the odds. Life is a risky business. I took the big leap when I reached for this. Staying safe was by far the scarier choice then and still is.

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.