Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/31/2008

The Collar Post x2

Well, you have seen Swan's collar. Lovely, I might add. Tom asked me to post a picture of mine. I have a traditional collar .... well, traditional for us. A chain mail strand, simple, straight-forward...nothing fancy. I have a BDSM logo on a chain. It is so heavy it cause me neck pain, so I seldom wear that. I also have the Heron pendant that I ALWAYS wear. I also have the ring that Tom got both Swan and I when we decided to become a family. BUT this is my "collar".





When Tom and I first decided to become D/s, I was thinking a simple something. Not sure what we were going to end up with, but I wanted something that I could wear daily, in professional settings. Something that didn't scream "SHE LIKES TO GET BEATEN!!!". I have a spare hole in my left ear. I mentioned an earring and Tom told me to find something I liked. I went for a simple gold ring. He said "NOOOOO!!!". So he took me shopping and we went to a local, independent jeweler. Tom told him what we were looking for... something special, unusual, something that I would not see pass me on the street. When the jeweler learned that we wanted only 1 earring, he said "I have just the thing...". He went back into his shop and brought out this. He said he had not made the mate for it yet, and that if we wanted it, he would never make another. It is a simple 18k gold ring with 3 places on it that have a trio wrap of platinum.... little did we know at the time, that 3 was going to be a magical number for us!


I was collared to Tom in a simple ceremony before friends and then promptly whupped.


I NEVER remove my collar. It is more important to me that my engagement/wedding rings. When I have had medical procedures that require jewelry removal, Tom holds them all until I am in recovery. And I always ask for my collar back as soon as I am awake.


T

4 comments:

  1. Its beautiful T. And a lovely story. Thank you. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely story, and a beautiful collar, T. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:57 AM

    T,
    You are so adorable. You remind me so much of my mother law. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's amazing, and such a special and unusual way to wear your collar!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.