Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

10/04/2008

Dancin' -- Reprise




We did go, last night, for the big Dance party put on by Master's agency. Of course we did. And, I'm here to report that it was a huge success -- beyond any of our expectations. It was one heck of a party, and a wonderfully fun gathering of the community.

Here we are all dressed to go... Not our "usual" mode!
The "one" sort of challenging part of this particular "dress up" event was that my dress showed the cutting -- leaving very little to the imagination. That's a bit of new territory for us. We've scrupulously kept that evidence of our relatedness under wraps whenever we are in a situation where our "private" lives intersect with Master's professional life. I do have other things that can be worn for dress occasions that aren't so revealing, but I really wanted to wear this, and I've begun to weary of hiding. Ultimately, as we considered the possibilities, we came to the conclusion that it was likely no one would pay any attention, and that if anyone did notice, I could simply tell them that the initials are my former husband's -- with the last initial simply not visible under the dress. As it turned out, only one person asked, and she was not someone that we'll likely ever encounter again.
So. A night out and a night "out."
swan

7 comments:

  1. Hi Swan,

    First let me say you all look terrific and its great you had such a good time at the dance. I want to be honest and tell you I clicked on the cutting link hoping you would expalin a bit about it which you obviously did. I think its beautiful really and Masters and your explanation of the symbolism was truely moving. I think you share such a deep love, such emotion that most people could only imagine having. After I read the article I scrolled down and read the comments and cracked up at the one about the domestic discipline blogs. That is soooo true. They all seem to be basically the same, alot of times hung up fundamentalist women looking for a way to get their husbands to spank them. Although my marriage is DD its definitely NOT like that. I never asked my husband to punish me...it happend naturally as he is naturally a dominant man. I certainly dont think that he is any better than me because he is male and he doesnt for one second think he should micro-manage my life. We are far from the right wing christian types that are typically on the blogs; as a matter of fact both of us are far left liberal atheists. Im sure you already know but I just wanted to reiterate that not all of us are wound too tight god fearing (or even believing) republicans. So per Masters comment I left the cap off the toothpaste to see what would happen. He put the cap back on, walked out of the bathroom and asked me where I wanted to go to dinner.

    Suzanne
    p.s. after dinner we saw religulous, the new Bill Maher movie. If you didnt see it yet you should, it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:13 AM

    i imagine it's very freeing to be "out", if only for a night. and i simply can't fathom asking someone i don't even know about a mark on their body.

    i enjoyed re-reading the original post about the cutting. thanks for sharing.

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:06 AM

    You all look great! Tom looks very much like a man about to go out with his two loves....very happy with himself. T's dress is a wonderful shade of blue for her and yours is SO pretty...I love the hemline.

    Glad you all had a great night 'out' in both senses of the word.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swan so glad that you had such a good time, you all look great.
    I had a D D marriage, Mel and were left wing idealists, not atheists but pagans, I still am.
    I'd like to begome a follower, how do I do that?
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Paul :

    That Follower gadget makes me crazy! Sometimes there is a link that you can click to become a follower, and then other times -- for no reason that I can see -- it just isn't there. Right now, it seems to be in "not there" mode. Grrrrr! I'll try to poke at it from this end and see if I can make it behave. Mostly, I think you need to just watch and catch it when it is "in the mood." How silly is that?

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You three look stunning, all!! T, blue is definitely your color. You look wonderful in it!!

    Ah...the glitchiness of Blogger. I do not miss that at all. I finally gave up on Bonny's little paddle image loading from blogger files on my blog and lifted the image to my own file server. Its there all the time now.

    Tom, you and swan have a lovely spanking ending ritual. I enjoyed reading about it at Bonnies brunch. blessings all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sixofthebest6:15 PM

    I love that sexy black outfit that you have on. I hope underneath you are wearing garter-belt and stockings, because that would make you look very erotic when your dress was raised and your panties taken down, for a good spanking on that voluptous bare bottom of yours. Let me know if you are wearing such items of lingerie, when you are spanked.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.