Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

10/27/2008

A Meme

Sara tagged me. I don't usually DO memes. Probably, in all the years I've written here, there have been one or two memes that I've participated in. This will up the count by one...



The Rules-
* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am the oldest child in my family -- I had three younger brothers who, if you paid attention to my dad when he was angry with one of them, seemed to all be named "HangGreggKurt."

2. I spent 18 years working in the oil and gas and minerals industry. I remember when we thought it would be "heaven" if oil would hit $20.00 a barrel again.

3. I carried a petition in Wyoming for the Equal Rights Amendment to the US Constitution.

4. I was pregnant with my son before I married his father.

5. I was raised Catholic. I teach in a Catholic school. I am not Catholic -- nor am I "Christian" in any sense that most folks would recognize.

6. I love oyster stew.

7. I am deathly afraid of spiders.

I'm not going to tag anyone else. If you want to play, please do.

swan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    i'll delurk to play :)

    i have been reading you a while now, found you through kaya, and always like to stop by for some thought-provoking stuff...though i am predominantly vanilla with an undertone of kink, i am fascinated with people and the human mind...

    so...here's some randomness about me...

    1) i had a breast reduction at age 22. I was a 32G and went down to a C and now am a 32A - both ends of the spectrum hahaha

    2) i have a fear of commitment which means that i live in a rented home with no lease, have no contract for my job, and study online so i can move around freely at a moments notice.

    3)i like driving around bends really really fast.

    4) i still sleep with my childhood stuffed toy.

    5)i am studying for a degree in Philosophy

    6) i am in love with a man who lives in another country, but i am unsure how much of that love is for the *him* that i have created in my head.

    7) i am a recovering alcoholic. 2 and 1/2 yrs sober and immensely proud of it :)

    sorry to take up so much space hahaha :)

    regards to all

    weirdgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:56 AM

    I'll happily deal with the spiders, if I can leave the oyster stew for you!!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:35 PM

    Swan, since we both don't DO memes, thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.