Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/23/2009

The Difference Between a Submissive and a Slave

I left last Saturday afternoon. Tonight, I am back home safe and sound -- and thrilled to be here. I was away for four nights.


While I was away, T took care of Himself, and from all appearances, she did a terrific job. He seems well and happy and good. T, on the other hand, looks a tad frazzled, and she does seem glad to have me back. I get it. I really do. The Man is work!


As we were headed to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant earlier this evening, T told me a funny story...


The usual bedtime routine that I follow with Master involves me tending to a number of little chores and details as He and I get ready for the night. Usually, once He decides it is time to head for bed, I begin checking the door locks, gathering up His used beverage glasses and dirty tissues, filling His drink bottle for the night, turning down the bed, putting away His various shoes, setting out His slippers/sandals beside the bed, tracking down the remote, fluffing the pillows ... Once I get it all set up and tidied, He will come in and get undressed and climb into bed. Once He's settled and covered up, I usually offer Him some Vicks to help keep His sinuses clear overnight, and then I put hand lotion on His hands and rub it in for Him. Sometimes, I rub an herbal calming cream on His forehead as well. I've done it like that forever.


So Teresa, working to try and make my absence as easy on Him as possible, followed that same routine with Him as well -- the first night, and the second. On the third night, she was worn out and tired, and went off to bed while He and I were on the phone, checking in across the miles. When He got into the bed, she gave Him the Vicks, and then squirted some lotion on His hands, and asked Him if He could rub it in Himself.


In retelling the story tonight, she said that He just sat there in the bed, with His hands full of lotion, blinking at her as if she'd asked Him to perform brain surgery... Finally, He said, "Well, I guess that's the difference between a submissive and a slave. A slave rubs the lotion in and the submissive just squirts it on Your hands and tells You to rub it in Yourself."


I gather she protested that she'd done it the other two nights, to which He simply responded that a slave does it every night. That made her laugh, and I guess it must have been a pretty funny moment. Last night, T did rub the lotion in for Him, and then reminded Him of their conversation from the previous night. The consensus? Submissives get it taken care of 3 out of 4 times. :-)


I'm thinking He is just spoiled rotten! But that should take care of the continuing conversation about the difference between submissives and slaves.


swan

4 comments:

  1. i am sitting here laughing myself silly....... i am SO glad the whole definition thing is settled!!

    quick question...... what happens if Sir doesn't like lotions .. rubbed in or not??? where does that leave me?? LOL

    oh god .. swan.. thank you for the laugh !!

    welcome home........ are you gonna share pictures of the baby??

    Merry Christmas to the whole Heron Clan....... and may the New Year bring you all much happiness and good health !!

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story!

    i love it - it's hilarious and spot on..

    naxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, morningstar -- I'm not sure, but within this cosmology, maybe the lotion / no lotion business points to the "Dominant" side of the equation??? Ya think?

    Giggle.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impish18:46 AM

    Oh, that is too funny! Merry Christmas to all - parents, too!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.