Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/01/2009

Going Home

I've just arrived at school, but before I left the hospital this morning, we'd seen all the doctors and gotten the word that Master is to be released this morning. As I was leaving, they were beginning the paperwork, and so He should be headed home soon. T will leave work and go pick Him up and get Him all safely installed at home.

This has felt like a really long haul, and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am certainly happy but I don't think the reality has set in for any of us yet. Tonight, though, when we can eat our own food, and control our own thermostat, and pee in our own bathroom, and sleep in our own bed (without those evil jammies I might add), I am sure we'll be rejoicing in the simple goodness of life.

Once again, there is no way to ever thank all of you who have reached out and sent Him so many good thoughts and healing energies. You are a wonder and a gift in our lives and we cherish you each one.

Thank you!
swan

13 comments:

  1. I missed what happened, and missed being able to send well wishes, but I'm awfully glad to hear that whatever did happen seems to be ending. Welcome home, to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed what happened, and missed being able to send well wishes, but I'm awfully glad to hear that whatever did happen seems to be ending. Welcome home, to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad to hear things are going well and he gets to go home finally. I know this has been so hard on all of you! *huge hugs to you all*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news.

    Love and hugs to you all.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful news.

    Love and hugs to you all.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been out of the loop online lately, but going home is certainly a wonderful thing!

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! There's no place like home.

    Please, please ask Tom to take it slow and easy in the upcoming days.

    Peace and strength to all of you.

    jojo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wandering traveler2:21 PM

    count me among the swelling crowds welcoming Him home! peace, rest, contentment, wellness flowing to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impish14:10 PM

    Such good, good news.
    You'll be happy to be home for sure, but certainly when you get home and can let it all go, well, it'll have to go somewhere. You have all had a lot to hold together. Be kind to yourself and each other, and get some of that much needed rest. Will continue to keep you close.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful news! And once Tom's home he'll make even more progress I'm sure....nothing like your own surroundsings. Big hugs to all of you....wishes for a peaceful night's sleep too....and much love.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. naxie6:59 PM

    me too - add my voice to the chorus of well-wishers. i kept checking back all weekend for updates - all of you have been in my thoughts and prayers and i am so glad that Tom is coming home where he can heal from this ordeal....

    best, best regards to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Great news!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good news! Take care, be well, get a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.