Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/21/2009

In Case Anyone is Wondering


I am in Denver. I have spent two wonderful days with my son and his wife and their little guy. I am tired but really enjoying just being here with this baby -- he snuggled up on my chest and went sound asleep this afternoon. And so there is little to report that is very "interesting," but this trip will definitely end up feeling like a success...


swan

2 comments:

  1. Swan, What a beautiful baby!! I'll be driving through Denver today. Hope the upcoming snow doesn't hurt your travel plans. Anytime a baby sleeps in your arms is wonderful. (3 weeks until our first grandchild is due!!) Meow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impish112:55 PM

    Wow, what a cutie! And you said you'd never fall in love with another man...

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.