Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/03/2010

Damage

I wonder how much damage can be sustained.
Can we tear each other apart, minute by minute, hour by hour, day after day -- and then hope to somehow recover?
I feel battered, misunderstood, intimidated, betrayed, deceived.  I also feel foolish and naive for ever allowing myself to come to this point.  I keep thinking that no man who "loved" me would ever believe what he seems to believe; ever accuse me of what he has accused me of both privately, and now publicly. 
I am being, like the fabled Pollyanna character, hopeful that there will be a way through all of this -- that everything will somehow work out.  My heart wants to believe that, but my mind tells me that the odds are very, very slim. 
I have no words.  What I say about it just does not matter.  I have arms for holding and a heart for loving and hardly a tear left.  I am weary to the bone.  I am not hopeless, but I am not optimistic either.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.