Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

10/09/2010

Slavery -- Chapters in the Story

Over the years, I've written so much about the nature of my slavery, and how that manifests itself in my life.  I can cruise back through the archives and find myself amazed at some of what I've had to say on the subject.  Having just in the last day or so, spent some time doing that sort of look back, I feel driven to put the bulk of the "slave catalog" of writings here in one place.  There's nothing new here, but for those who might be interested, here is the text of my thinking, in more or less chronological order:


swan

1 comment:

  1. I'll enjoy dipping into the archives over the next few days!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.